Professional Tooth Whitening for a Confident Smile
Why choose University Dental Care for tooth whitening?
- Safer and more effective than over-the-counter products
- Expert treatment from qualified dental professionals
- Affordable prices
- Review appointments to check progress of whitening
Seeing is believing!
Drag the slider on our interactive demo to compare before/after treatment with Boutique Whitening.*
*Image also shows orthodontic treatment
What does the treatment involve?
Treatment involves custom made bleaching trays and a take-home whitening kit which to be used over a 10 to 14 day period.
Trays with the whitening agent must be worn for at least 4 hours per day in order to see results.
How long does the treatment last?
Tooth whitening can last from a few months to up to three years but it really depends on the person and their diet.
Smoking, foods and drinks with high colourant aids such as tea, coffee, wine, curry, bolognese etc. all have an impact on the colour of your teeth over a period of time. Ask our team for their opinion before you start treatment.
Safer and more effective with your dentist
The British Dental Association says that DIY whitening products you can buy online or from High Street shops may be unsafe. Only use products provided by your dentist.
Whitening toothpaste is only effective at treating surface stains. Home whitening kits can also only legally contain up to 0.1% peroxide and are likely to be ineffective. Your dentist can use products up to 60 times stronger for better results.
Affordable, professional cosmetic treatment. Consultation with just £20 deposit.*
Call (01792) 602 222
* We regret that your deposit will not be refundable if you fail to attend your booked consultation. Deposit is refundable if, at consultation, you are advised that the treatment is not suitable for you.
- Boutique Whitening product website
- British Dental Association: Teeth whitening top tips
- NHS Choices: teeth whitening
- Or contact us with your questions or to book your consultation!